Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,272   Posts: 1,680,947   Online: 1089

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    hi jay -

i have been inches away from purchasing a 3x4 super-d ... i've had mine eyes on it for a few months - i'm smitten ... but not bitten the bullet yet due to budgetary constraints & the need to feed the camera addiction, AND feed the belly i'd be interested in learning what film you have been using - mostly european film from j&c?

- john

Our offerings in 3x4 have expanded to Efke 25, 50, 100 and Classic 200. We have also ordered Classic 400 for the next production run although I can't say when that will arrive.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    And to go along with the 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 BOOM, I've an extremly
    rare Omega C. Anybody interested? Needs restoration. Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've been wanting to get back into large format and when I found that J and C had 3x4 film I got my Aniversary Speed Graphic down from the shelf and started refurbishing it. Unfortunately that project has taken a back seat to a tailboard Burke and James 5x7, with a 4x5 Graflok back that needs to be mounted to a another back, that fell into my lap. I will be using the Speed Graphic handheld as a rangefinder so some 400 film would be nice. I will be looking for it.

North Carolina, USA (transplanted from Seattle)
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jandc
    Our offerings in 3x4 have expanded to Efke 25, 50, 100 and Classic 200. We have also ordered Classic 400 for the next production run although I can't say when that will arrive.
    Wow!!

Say, does anyone know where I might acquire some (more) 3x4 adapters to fit 9x12 cm plate holders, cheaply? I've got a few, and though I don't have film sheaths in this size, these adapters should just need a simple plastic or aluminum backing plate to keep the film against the front side of the frame. I'd give up a little negative area and draw lines on my ground glass in order to be able to change from a choice of two different ISO 100 emulsions (Efke or Fomapan) to a range from 25 to 400 by single stops -- and I can enlarge and scan just as easily as 9x12 by making another adapter for the 4x5 holes in my enlarger and scanner.
    Photography has always fascinated me -- as a child, simply for the magic of capturing an image onto glossy paper with a little box, but as an adult because of the unique juxtaposition of science and art -- the physics of optics, the mechanics of the camera, the chemistry of film and developer, alongside the art in seeing, composing, exposing, processing and printing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jandc

Do you happen to have any 3x4 Classic 400 in stock? I don't see it on your web site.

Thanks,
    Matt

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'd love to shoot my 3x4 Auto Graflex but I believe to use cut film holders you need the cut film holder back and mine's the pack film back.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    A 3x4 revival! I think I've got a 3x4 Omega neg carrier, if I haven't given it away. Boy am I going to make a bundle on eBay with that one!
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    35mm
    I have always thought that those little 3x4 Kalart cameras were very nice. I have never owned on though.
    Claire (Ms Anne Thrope is in the darkroom)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Another 3x4 shooter here. I'm working with a Crown Graphic, but am in the process of building a 3x4 back for my 4x5 Shen-Hao.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin