Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,767   Posts: 1,516,490   Online: 881

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Taylor View Post
    Thanks for the replies everyone and especially is-racer for posting the link which raises the question of whether or not I should tape-up the slot?:

“When no plate is installed in the lens the slot should be closed (a lever is provided for this purpose) to prevent the entry of contaminants into the interior of the lens.”

Thomas
    If you look at the slot the lever moves in, you will see that moving it one way opens a slot to the interior of the lens. Leave the lever in the position which closes the slot, as per your quote above.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by E. von Hoegh View Post
    If you look at the slot the lever moves in, you will see that moving it one way opens a slot to the interior of the lens. Leave the lever in the position which closes the slot, as per your quote above.
    Thanks!

I sent it off to Grimes this morning to have it mounted on a Toyo board - can't wait to get it back and use it. I have some images already planned with it.

Thomas
    Thomas

No art passes our conscience in the way that film does, and goes directly to our feelings, deep down into the dark rooms of our souls.
    — Ingmar Bergman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin