Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,536   Posts: 1,572,735   Online: 781

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Will LF cameras quit working?

Northwestern beat the Iowa Hawkeyes in a wrestling dual meet for the first time in 37 years. Is this the end of civilization as we know it? Will LF cameras quit working? What is happening to our world?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hardly earth-shattering news, is it? My LF camera will surely survive the demise of an obscure team no-one's heard of outside the US.
    Graeme Hird
    www.scenebyhird.com

Failure is NOT an option! It comes bundled with your software ....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Actually, I suspect a significant percentage of people inside the U.S. haven't hear of the teams either. But, I'm confident that they were wrestling in an analog manner, so I wouldn't expect any major shifts in the laws of physics.

My LF gear stopped working only for a short time when the lenses tried to organize a labor union.
    [COLOR=SlateGray]"You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus." -Mark Twain[/COLOR]

Ralph Barker
    Rio Rancho, NM

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Any time Northwestern beats another Big 10 school at anything competitive (other than perhaps the debating team, or chess) I'd have to say that it probably is the end of civilization as we know it.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I have a hard time pointing out Iowa on a map of the US.

maybe thats just my bad geography.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Scooter, let's hope you can point out the Northwest on a map. Isn't it somewhere above Alberta? tim

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hmmm.... when Northwestern was founded (1850), was Chicago the Northwest? I don't think so. Maybe its original location was northwest of the center of town.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    alberta.... thats near alaska right? isnt alaska just below oregon? those are northwest right?

Iowa Hawkeyes? Alberta near Chicago?

Someone call Jack Van Impe. The four horsemen are saddled up and blowing trumpets!

I hear they have the new digital trumpets though so we should all be able to follow armegedon on-line in real-time (I wonder if there will be any pop-ups).

The good news is that the deardorff is still ticking. The Kodak 2D on the other hand is spinning wildly on the tripod and spewing pea-soup faster than Linda Blair on the Tilt-O-Whirl after a tequila and cough syrup bender.

What's wrestling?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Wrestling? That's weighing up the pros and cons of digital and analogue photography when you've got $5000 in your pocket.
    Graeme Hird
    www.scenebyhird.com

Failure is NOT an option! It comes bundled with your software ....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin