Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,001   Posts: 1,524,411   Online: 957

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dave
    I know what you are saying.There is maybe 2-3% sellers that make us say ePay. Out of 90 purchases I had problems with three that went wrong.Made me more aware of who I buy it from.I will never buy anything from that seller again.So maybe we can weed them out that way. As I said I can use bellows just it is annoying they feel sticky.I did ask a question on another forum after I got the bellows .I enjoy this forum now that is the reason I am asking it three months later .Naff said.

Thanks Jim I am patiently waiting and I did send you couple of prints today.

Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Makes me suspect the bellows was cleaned with something incompatible with its material. Some oils will dissolve some plastics and theres not much you can do to reverse the problem.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was afraid of that

Thanks Gary
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin