Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,575   Online: 866

Shooter
    Medium Format

Copal 0 Standard Cable Release and Sync Socket Set

I'm trying to find some place in the US/CAN to buy a Standard Cable Release and Sync Socket Set for a Copal 0 shutter. Thought eBay might have them but, alas, not.

I know Linhof and Studio sells them in the UK, just wanted a place a bit nearer home. Have emailed SK Grimes, Nippon Photo Clinic and Toronto Camera Services - anyone else I could (or should) try ? B&H says 'on backorder' just now.

Cheers,

Angus

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	9.4 KB 
ID:	75803

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I believe there's a fellow on LFPF that works for Linhof etc. That may be able to help.
    I think his name is Solomon/Solamon(sp).
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Try flash clinic in NYC, they do flash stuff (like repairing Profoto / Broncolor strobes) they will probably at least have the PC socket.

http://www.flashclinic.com

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by John Koehrer View Post
    I believe there's a fellow on LFPF that works for Linhof etc. That may be able to help.
    I think his name is Solomon/Solamon(sp).
    Bob Salomon at HP Marketing. Their phone # is 973-808-9010 or you could post your question on Large Format Photography and I'm sure he would answer. Bob is a Linhof expert and he seems like a really nice guy. I know him from the forum and he has an excellent reputation.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the suggestions - struck out on all counts - couple of non-replies as well. Ordered from Linhof & Studio in the end - great service as always.

the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by amphoto View Post
    I'm trying to find some place in the US/CAN to buy a Standard Cable Release and Sync Socket Set for a Copal 0 shutter. Thought eBay might have them but, alas, not.

I know Linhof and Studio sells them in the UK, just wanted a place a bit nearer home. Have emailed SK Grimes, Nippon Photo Clinic and Toronto Camera Services - anyone else I could (or should) try ? B&H says 'on backorder' just now.

Cheers,

Angus

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	9.4 KB 
ID:	75803
    try Calumet photographic in Chicago. they also have an extensive online catalg.
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    I've bought these directly from Schneider.
    Keith Pitman
    Photographer
    www.keithpitman.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Is this the same thing? Or at least half of what you had been looking for? I know that you already found it but I'm just wondering.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/821576-REG
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    That's for a Copal #1 - the bits I was after are here - cable release socket for Copal #0 (still back ordered) and here - sync post for Copal #0 - just in case anyone wants the links.

Calumet and Schneider direct? Ok, stored in the old grey matter for next time.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin