Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,369   Online: 1038

Shooter
    Medium Format

In need of empty 4x5 boxes

Hello,
    I'm getting into 4x5 color shooting with a box of Velvia 100F. Unfortunately though, I don't have an empty box to ship the ones I shoot to be processed. Does anyone have boxes they could sell/spare? I'm located in Philadelphia, PA 19104 for shipping.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Atari1977 View Post
    Hello,
    I'm getting into 4x5 color shooting with a box of Velvia 100F. Unfortunately though, I don't have an empty box to ship the ones I shoot to be processed. Does anyone have boxes they could sell/spare? I'm located in Philadelphia, PA 19104 for shipping.
    that's a common issueand people seem to hang on to these boxes once they have them.the only way to get them is to buy more film or ask your lab to give you one for returns. you may need more tthan you thinkif you use the zone system.if you are handy enough.you could make some from card board.
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I threw a bunch of these away not too long ago. I was in cleaning mode and not thinking... I regretted it the next day. From now on I will save them and offer them up here or on the lff to people in your situation.

If you can't find anything soon, PM me your address. I can spare 1 right now. (I save a few for myself to load exposed film into when I'm on the road.)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dave

"She's always out making pictures, She's always out making scenes.
    She's always out the window, When it comes to making Dreams.

It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up."

From It's All Mixed Up by The Cars

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin