Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,907   Posts: 1,556,002   Online: 1115

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by j-dogg;1578279[B
    ]It was fine until I dropped it[/B], CLA'd or not that kind of a drop would have caused that anyway.

@#!*% Murphy and his stupid laws, someone needs to find him and make him take a long walk off a short pier
    No, 3-in-1 oil is a time delay disaster. Now that has to be removed, too.

How on earth did it fall off the camera? What camera/lensboard combo are you using it on?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Well that one day was pretty good at least......where do I send it and how much am I looking at
    Private message sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by j-dogg View Post
    "...where do I send it and how much am I looking at ..."
    Flutot's. Probably under $100.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by E. von Hoegh View Post
    No, 3-in-1 oil is a time delay disaster. Now that has to be removed, too.

How on earth did it fall off the camera? What camera/lensboard combo are you using it on?
    Eastman-Kodak 5x7 kit, some sort of lens board, I walked 2 miles on Seven Mile Bridge to Pigeon Key with it and it might have come loose from all of the motion, it was tripod mounted and I carried the entire apparatus to save weight and did like 3 exposures on the island, they looked good on that god-awful d*****l crap so the negatives should be fantastic, I'll be sure to post scans or prints after they hit the tanks

its a restoration I'm doing, I guess I'm a better carpenter and photographer than camera repairman

The camera itself has come a long way, hinges were loose light leaks galore, took care of all of it in a day and it's perfect.
    5x7 Eastman-Kodak kit / B&L 135mm Zeiss Tessar + Compur Deckel
    4x5 Graphic View / Schneider 180 5.6 Symmar in a Synchro Compur
    RB67 Pro S /50 4.5 / 90 3.8 / 180 4.5 / WLF / prism finder / polaback
    Random 35mm stuff

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin