Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,638   Posts: 1,623,174   Online: 1074

Thread: Graflex Battery

Shooter
    Large Format

Graflex Battery

Today I received my recently acquired Super Graflex, which I bought on E bay.
    The camera is in good condition other then needing cleaning. What I need and seem unable to find is a source for batteries for this camera. The two batteries in the camera are Mallory M 215 rated at 22 1/2 volts.
    I used to have a web site for a battery supplier, I can't seem to find that web site. I have also tryed Graflex. org, but there doesn't seem to be any information there either.
    Any help would be welcomed.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Try Radio Shack. If the battery is still made they can custom order. Or Digikey - They also carry batteries. I believe they have a website

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Midwest Photo use to carry them.

13 Critchley Avenue, PO Box 36, Monteith Ont, P0K1P0
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rjs003
    Today I received my recently acquired Super Graflex, which I bought on E bay.
    The camera is in good condition other then needing cleaning. What I need and seem unable to find is a source for batteries for this camera. The two batteries in the camera are Mallory M 215 rated at 22 1/2 volts.
    I used to have a web site for a battery supplier, I can't seem to find that web site. I have also tryed Graflex. org, but there doesn't seem to be any information there either.
    Any help would be welcomed.
    Here's your answer ? :

A412 battery at Radio Shack

I think this is what you are looking for.

cheers

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks for the help, looks like you have hit it on the nose with the information. Again thanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin