Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,591   Online: 985

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    So, I looked closely at my Horseman FA today. It looks like the front of the bellows attaches to a plate that can be removed with 4 screws from the back side of the front standard (looking through the bellows from the back). The rear of the bellows looks like it is glued right to the frame. To get the new one glued on correctly, the rear frame probably needs to be removed from the camera body. I think you can loosen the 4 cap-screws on the ends of the rear-extension rods. This would allow the rear to come off. The rods turn so you would need to grasp them carefully when loosening the 4 cap screws from the front.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks - that's very helpful.

I had already identified the screws at the front but was unsure about how to approach the rear. I might do some more reconnaissance and report back. If it is glued at the rear then removing the old one might well involve its destruction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin