Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,299   Online: 905

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Michael Gordon in southern California runs a number excellent workshops for various skill levels.

Pete Lagus

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Guys, thanks alot for all the info..
    I did contact Michael fro his March workshop but unfortunately i was late .. he's already full..
    He has got one again in November.. Wish I could get something before that. Its a long wait

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll be teaching them with an emphasis on a darkroom based perspective in the near future from beautiful Aspen Colorado ( where I live ). John Sexton taught them here for years before Anderson Ranch lost their minds and punted anything to do with film, hence me filling a niche. I have taught them before using other formats...

PM me, perhaps we can work something out in the Spring, the price of accomodations and flights would drain you dry during ski season.
    "I'm the freak that shoots film. God bless the freaks!" ~ Mainecoonmaniac ~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin