Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,267   Online: 969

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bill. if magnets don't stick to them I guess they're not steel. I rather doubted they would be since even the old inserts were a light alloy.

Thanks Ian, I'll just watch the big auction site and see if I can snag one or two for a test run.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JW PHOTO View Post
    Bill. if magnets don't stick to them I guess they're not steel. I rather doubted they would be since even the old inserts were a light alloy.

Thanks Ian, I'll just watch the big auction site and see if I can snag one or two for a test run.
    Most of my 5x4 film inserts have come inside plate holders only the odd one or two have been separate.

Ian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've seen just the septums for sale on ebay at times. Is there any way to adapt the Grafmatic film holder itself to your camera with something simple like a DIY Graflex spring back ? Loading them takes some practice, but they are great to use. Beats carrying around a bunch of big film holders with you when you go out shooting.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bdial View Post
    Try p.m.'ing whiteymorange he's had some film sheaths in the past, and may still.
    I do. I also have both Grafmatic and Bag-mag septums in 4x5.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin