Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,574   Online: 970

jcc
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Looking for 6x7/6x9 Mask for 4x5 Ground Glass

Does anyone have a roll film back mask that I can print and cut out (maybe in PDF form) for a 4x5 ground glass? Figured asking first might save some time, before I start to make one from scratch.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you want tight tolerances it's probably safer to measure the opening on your own back and create the mask yourself, I have two 6x9 backs that are offset from each other by a mm or two.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    When I had a Linhof TK45 I simply marked the corners of 6x7 on the ground glass to match my 67 roll film back. The gg had grid marks so it was simply a matter of knowing where the corners were.

John Powers
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

jcc
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks folks! I found a scrap part, and decided to McGuyver a variable mask. Will post photos if I ever get it done right.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    decided to McGuyver a variable mask
    Be sure to use the same type of pocket knife if needed that he had to insure the correct tolerances......
    "Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care"

- Theodore Roosevelt -

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin