Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,736   Online: 1097

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Those are very nice prints especially the first. I love the tonal range. Can't help you with the equipment but good luck.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I have two saltzman 10x10 enlargers for sale - neither has a working head on them (both are non-working aristo heads). Unfortunately they
    are monsters ( the larger of the two is around 1500 lbs). They are located in the Fresno area. If you are interested at all, let me know.

Regards,
    Terry
    terry@terryhayden.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I'm installing one more 8x10 enlarger locally, and know where a lot of serious gear can be picked up, including 8x10 P's; but so far, I'm the only person it's been offered to for free, so obviously want to install whatever I can actually use first. Just how serious about this 8x10 business are
    you? It's quite a commitment once you get beyond contact printing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello and welcome to APUG. I had a 8x10 camera once, it was interesting but way to cumbersome compared to 4x5 as well as expensive. However, what ever floats your boat, good luck.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin