Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,813   Posts: 1,581,579   Online: 909

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    thanks bruce !

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    This was my nightmare when I finally found Bruce's perfect bags for my 8x10. I have just bought a spare bag and camera holder to put in the cupboard for the day that something happens to my current bag. Yes it's that good. If you're a big camera shooter and want to get into the field there is no better system once you get to 8x10 etc.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Regular Rod View Post
    Here's wishing you a healthy, long and happy retirement Bruce. Your service and great products will be sorely missed!.....
    +2. Good luck, Bruce!
    —Eric

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by munz6869 View Post
    I have immediately ordered two spare RPT film holders - those things are the BEST!! Happy retirement Bruce!!!
    Bought a couple, might have to mod them ( or the pack ) to attach to my pack. Have a good retirement!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Best wishes on your retirement, Bruce!
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespierce View Post
    This was my nightmare when I finally found Bruce's perfect bags for my 8x10. I have just bought a spare bag and camera holder to put in the cupboard for the day that something happens to my current bag. Yes it's that good. If you're a big camera shooter and want to get into the field there is no better system once you get to 8x10 etc.
    Agreed most whole heartedly. Less fatigue, better organisation in the field, makes for more photographic opportunities. It does all that is claimed for it and more...

RR

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Never saw these products before. I#d better buy some before it is impossible. Not sure because I have currently an 8x10 monorail Cambo that I do take out sometimes. A backpack would be ideal. However I am thinking of trading it in for a proper fieldcamera. I think I#m gonna e-mail Bruce.

And a happy retiremnt for you Bruce!
    Reality is whatever stays when you stop believing in it.
    allthingsanalogue.weebly.com
    darkroomninja.blogspot.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Just a heads up - we have, happily, been buried in orders. My usual same-day shipping isn't going to happen. 10% of the regular torso P3 packs sold in one day!

Thanks for all the support and kind words.

Bruce

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Al the best in your retirement Bruce, seven day week-ends are great.
    Very happy with my four purchases from you. Your products are all well made.

Barrie B. Melbourne , Australia

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Bruce: Here's hoping your retirement will be wonderful. I have your 4x5 Cascade film holder case and a set of your lens boxes and love them. I wish you would stick around until I have the resources to buy a complete BackPack system, but that might be a while. Do you have an actual date of closing or are you just going to wait until everything sells out? Anyway, Let's see some examples of your shooting while retired. Best wishes,
    Jerry Parker

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin