Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,361   Online: 815

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Photobackpacker is Retiring

After 10 years of business, Photobackpacker is retiring. This is a good news bad news announcement. The Good news is I am offering significant discounts to sell the remaining inventory. The Bad news? When it is gone, it is gone. I want to recognize the past support of the APUG community as follows:

In addition to the Free Worldwide Shipping (when P3 backpack is ordered):

I am offering a 25% discount off the total order on any order that contains a P3 Backpack. Use PBAPUG in the coupon space.

If you have purchased any item from Photobackpacker in the past, use coupon code PBAPUGPC and you will receive a 35% discount on any order containing a P3 backpack – provided I find your name in my customer database. Please do not use this code unless you have purchased products from me in the past.

This offer is good while supplies last.

My thanks to the APUG community for the years of support!

Bruce
    aka Photobackpacker
    Last edited by photobackpacker; 08-20-2014 at 06:15 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Here's wishing you a healthy, long and happy retirement Bruce. Your service and great products will be sorely missed!

RR

Shooter
    Multi Format
    that is good and bad news but you get to enjoy life and expose more sheet now just want to confirm, is the free shipping on all products or only if a P3 is purchased ? thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ooh, remind me to remember this thread when I get home so I can measure myself up...
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.

f/64 and be there.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Free shipping when backpack is part of order.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Regular Rod View Post
    Here's wishing you a healthy, long and happy retirement Bruce. Your service and great products will be sorely missed!

RR
    +1 !

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have immediately ordered two spare RPT film holders - those things are the BEST!! Happy retirement Bruce!!!

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    photographie argentique!
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by munz6869 View Post
    I have immediately ordered two spare RPT film holders - those things are the BEST!! Happy retirement Bruce!!!

Marc!
    I ordered some more lens cases and was thinking about the film holders. I didn't buy them because a) $, and b) I am using zip lock bags with hand written labels etc. and the system works pretty well, and I'm worry about the extra bulk and weight. Any comments? 2 holders are 20 ozs, that's another lens I could be carrying :-)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    They weigh nothing in real terms and are so quick and handy it's not funny. I just couldn't go back to ziplock bags... Have you watched Bruce's video? It's very dry/amusing (sorry Bruce), but it shows exactly how they work and they really are super useful...

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    photographie argentique!
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    OK. I will order them. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin