Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,380   Posts: 1,683,039   Online: 909

My wife gives me hell when you leave the toilet seat up... so STOP leaving the toilet seat up!!
    Shooter
    Multi Format

259mm Fujinon SF --- Did Any Come In Copal 3S Shutter ?

I ordered a retaining ring for a Copal #3 shutter for a lens that won't be here for 2-4 weeks. I tried it on a 250mm Fujinon SF that's mounted in a Copal shutter not marked #3 or #3s. The ring is a bit too large. This would make sense if the Fujinon is mounted in a 3s shutter but, AFAIK, the Fujinon was never mounted in a 3s shutter. Am I wrong?

Currently, I don't know if I should contact the seller.

Shooter
    Large Format

My wife gives me hell when you leave the toilet seat up... so STOP leaving the toilet seat up!!
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks, Alan!! That's precisely the information I needed. The published Fujinon specs indicate the 250 SF is in a #3 with no mention of #3s. This ring should fit the #3 soon to arrive here.

Shooter
    Large Format
    You are very welcome. I'm glad that I could help.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin