Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,962   Online: 1020

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Prontor-Press P-Sandmar 90mm 1:4.5

Any body know about this lens? Is there anything to recommend about it. It's dirt cheap on e-bay at he moment. Under $40 with 11 bids.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Covers 6X9 cm. Excellent little shutters for 150 G-Claron and others that require a Copal 0. Lens is a cheap little Tessar type that was in a military industrial application camera doing polaroids of finger prints or some such.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have one, purchased off of Ebay, a year or two ago. It's a wee little thing, but it will cover 4x5 up close. The limited shutter speeds won't be a problem, if you're using it in the studio with strobe, or for long exposures. And again, it's a Copal ) size shutter, and as such, you could mount another lens into it, if you needed to.
    "If I'm a rebel sanctioned by society, encouraged by my parents, and cheered on by Hallmark, what is left to rebel against?"
    Hal Niedzviecki

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin