Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,849   Posts: 1,582,848   Online: 679

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Free 8x10 Eastman! & the nice folks @ J&C Photo

Many of you stayed tuned for much of the unfolding "Pay it Forward" as Kirk Gittings, Kerry Thalmann, Darin Boville and others added to the generosity in kind. It is the best of the best in our hobby.

I have an update. All the pieces are in place for a May 6,7,8 trek to Deep Springs college and today, the exceptional folks at J&C PHOTO have donated 75 sheets of J&C 100 film to help the students get going on their new adventure.

I don't know about you.....but with yellow and white box both figuring out more ways to say no, I encourage all of you to visit the J&C website and see what these folks have to offer.

Personally, in the last six months, I've switched to EFKE 100, Pcat HD, and J&C Classic Museum grade papers developed in Ansco 135 as my best combination ever. I'm making the prints of a lifetime.

BRAVO! to the nice folks at J&C!
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have to agree, JandC are good folk.

Matt

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin