Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,832   Posts: 1,582,328   Online: 967

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Litmann

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubin
    Hey K_Jupiter!
    Are you so angry you do not want to give me any little sign of distension?
    We once had a dog with distension, but we had to get rid of him. He kept worrying all over the sofa.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Always fun to read about the Hatfields and McCoys of the 4x5 'enhanced portable' world.

I'e had pleasant conversations with both, but have also tiptoed away from the mushrooming dialog/diatribe on many forums. I will never be able to afford one, unless I start buying lottery tickets. I will have to settle for chewing gum and rubber bands and a hacksaw and the satisfaction I get when something really ugly I made works...if I ever finish it.

Cross-cultural humor is funny, if you get it! I lived at a house at scholl with many international students. One German student in particular had a phenomenal command of slang, humor, every subtle twist we could throw at him...completely comfortable with every broken sentence, innuendo, double-entendre, etc...except Jive...our pseudo-version got him totally unglued because he didn't follow....(we set him up by saying things that made no sense anyway).

Anyway, back to topic. I'm glad to hear the pointing out of the attention to detail on the Littman. Not much point in starting if it isn't finished right.

Murray
    Murray

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Last sentence should say 'Not much point in starting such an extensive modification...and it apparently is finished right.'
    Murray

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin