Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,961   Online: 1223

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Now it is too late to answer you, but I think that a good service can polish your lens and clean up your scratches,,,

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, I spoke to my insurance company today and they are sending me a check for a replacement lens-it almost feels like my birthday! There was no mention of what I was to do with the damaged lens, so maybe I will be able to sell it. (Mike you need to get to the back of the line) I will receive all the paperwork in a few days and will know more then.

Richard

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    If they're just sending you a check, with no mention of what to do with the old lens, then you might want to look into getting the old one fixed. If the scratch isn't too bad, I'm sure SK Grimes could fix the bent rim, and possibly fill the scratch so you'd never notice it. Probably a whole lot cheaper than getting a replacement lens, then just pocket the difference!

-Mike

PS As a low level bottom feeder, I couldn't afford that lens unless it went for less than $100.00 which I doubt!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin