Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,445   Posts: 1,569,881   Online: 1165

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8x10 on ebay

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't know that I have ever shot over 1/150 second with any of my large format gear, and I know I have not ever with the larger formats.

Dave

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Zentena
    Is that caulking on the front? Either he measured the camera without extending the rear or somebody chopped the bellows. Fully open it should be more then 20". I'm betting he failed to extend everything. But would pay to ask.

That must be the first model before the Agfa/Ansco merger. Not the post war model.
    It looks like perhaps something was sanded, maybe a rough spot? And from his other pictures, there is an extension rail, but the original picture doesn't look like he had it extended. My Ansco fully extended is a good 29 inches long.
    Diane

Halak 41

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    that is one shabby camera

lee\c

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The putty, filler, white stuff - whatever on the right of the lens board's definately dodgy.I'd agree the rear extension isn't in use, but it has a small set of bellows.

Just checked mine and with the extra rail its over 35" fully extended. Perhaps we should start an Ansco-Agfa User Group :-)

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by colrehogan
    It looks like perhaps something was sanded, maybe a rough spot? And from his other pictures, there is an extension rail, but the original picture doesn't look like he had it extended. My Ansco fully extended is a good 29 inches long.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin