Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,598   Online: 848

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Menace,

Congratulations on your 5x7! Now you can seriously lament the passing a AZO as you've now breached the ramparts of the contact printer's fortress (at least until you add a 5x7 enlarger!) Heck of a lot of fun! Good training for that 12x20 you'll be looking for before too long!

Cheers!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks for the condolences and support. I feel better now And now that you mention it, contact printing DOES sound like fun...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MenacingTourist
    Thanks for the condolences and support. I feel better now And now that you mention it, contact printing DOES sound like fun...
    Gonna blame that one on me too? Hope you enjoy the 5x7 contact printing frame I sent you a couple of weeks back. Now what other things can I get him started on????
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    Gonna blame that one on me too? Hope you enjoy the 5x7 contact printing frame I sent you a couple of weeks back. Now what other things can I get him started on????
    Ah Ha! Premeditation. Guilty in the eyes of the law...

At least I'll admit I was looking for a 5x7. I found one and his name is Grover.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    Yes. Yes I will.
    The really beat up frame got dismantled and is on the shop table waiting to be repaired. The other one just needed a little de-stinkyfication and a new coat of wipe on finish. Both need felt (thanks for sending that as well).

Send me the link to your brass supplier again will you?

Alan.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Come on, ya'll know that 5x7 is just "a transitional format".

Be sure you let us know when you get your first 8x10!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hee hee heee....remember just 8 months ago you were without any LF and were the token sherpa boy for our zion group...that's how it starts...I even bought another 4x5 last night...something must be in the air.
    Matt's Photo Site
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover". Auguste Rodin

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi there,

"Come on, ya'll know that 5x7 is just "a transitional format"."

Actually, it's the PERFECT format, twice the size of 4x5 and half the weight of 8x10. Nice portrait ratio too. Now if you can find a 300mm Heliar and do it right, the wife will LOVE it.

Congrats on the 5X7

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Just wait until you get the enlarger! Contact prints are very cool, but contact frames can't be used as replica antique hairdriers, bells or searchlights.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blaze-on
    Hee hee heee....remember just 8 months ago you were without any LF and were the token sherpa boy for our zion group...that's how it starts...I even bought another 4x5 last night...something must be in the air.
    That Zion trip was good times. Chasing the sunset and climbing on top of a big rock overlooking the valley....Yup, good times.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin