Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,778   Online: 735

What is this lens board?

Out of my box of bits I have a small metal lensboard, measuring 2 5/8" square, 1/8" thick, in grey hammerite paint finish. Does anyone know which camera (or enlarger) it is for?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sounds like you are describing one of the early smaller format press camera lens boards that were used by the graphic company for many years, quite possibly one of the very early 6 x 9 models

Dave

Thank you Dave; I wonder if anyone can use it, as I do not have a suitable camera for it (obviously).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Seele, it would be nice if you could provide some kind of photo of the lensboard. If it fits smaller Speed Graphic press cameras, as suggested, I might find it useful, since I have a Speed Graphic (23 format). So far I've been able to get very cheap replacement boards cut from sheet aluminum, which work in a pinch
    Heck, I even use cardboard for quick-and-dirty solutions. Doesn't even leak the dark out of the bellows

PM me if interested...

Regards,

Denis

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin