Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,701   Online: 754

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    I ordered a 8x10 ground glass from Dave nearly 2-3 months ago! Any other company, I would be all over their ass, complaining...but since Dave is nice enought to update his customers, I can keep my cool and know the ground glass will be on its way soon.

Thank you Dave for the update! I cant wait till the GG finally comes.

Ryan McIntosh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by McPhotoX
    I ordered a 8x10 ground glass from Dave nearly 2-3 months ago! Any other company, I would be all over their ass, complaining...but since Dave is nice enought to update his customers, I can keep my cool and know the ground glass will be on its way soon.

Thank you Dave for the update! I cant wait till the GG finally comes.

Ryan McIntosh
    Hi Ryan,

Not quite 2 months, you ordered on the 18th of May, and it should be shipping in the next ten days and be there very soon.

Again, I am sorry for the delays. The last three weeks has been a strong challenge, hopfully this week will bring better news..

But again, your screen should be there soon..

Thanks again.

Dave

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin