Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,950   Posts: 1,557,890   Online: 939

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

OK, No pushing or shoving now.....

On the market for 2 days and no bids yet ...... come on, whats wrong with you 8X10 shooters?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...528912825&rd=1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Having over 1500' of fogged paper I bought since it was such I good "deal" I'm trying to avoid Ebay film/paper deals.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'll send him a question and see if I can get him to take a photo of the actual film so we know it's really there.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Zentena
    Having over 1500' of fogged paper I bought since it was such I good "deal" I'm trying to avoid Ebay film/paper deals.
    Local camera shop - a student buys a box of paper, opens it at the counter and counts to the sheets to be sure he's getting what he paid for. *sigh*.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think with mine it was a storage issue. When the seller is in the Yukon I don't normally worry about too hot. :rolleyes:

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin