Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,257   Online: 742

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Sorry, a bit of brain fog on my part. Roll holders that are compatible with the 3.25x4.25 Graflok fitting are not especially common, it didn't occur to me that you might already have one.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jeremy, there's a guy in town here I bought my 4x5 Graflok back from (for the B&J 8x10 to 4x5 back), I will ask for you. He may or may not have one, but will check. Don't have his number, so I'll have to contact a friend who will contact him for me. Might take a day or two, but I'll let you know. tim

Link to my back mod http://www.apug.org/forums/forum44/16763-b-j-8x10-improvements.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, Tim, I appreciate it--I'm still hoping you'll get around to an article about your 4x5 pinhole.

Quote Originally Posted by noseoil
    Jeremy, there's a guy in town here I bought my 4x5 Graflok back from (for the B&J 8x10 to 4x5 back), I will ask for you. He may or may not have one, but will check. Don't have his number, so I'll have to contact a friend who will contact him for me. Might take a day or two, but I'll let you know. tim

Link to my back mod http://www.apug.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16763
    No worries, Oren. I'm actualy really lucky as my 3.25x4.25 Graflok 120 roll film back was frankensteined from something else as it also has the pin rollers to obviate film flatness worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Oren Grad
    Sorry, a bit of brain fog on my part. Roll holders that are compatible with the 3.25x4.25 Graflok fitting are not especially common, it didn't occur to me that you might already have one.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin