Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,480   Posts: 1,542,694   Online: 826

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Konica Hexanon GR II 210mm

Hi all

I have the Konica Hexanon GR II 210mm and it is dirty in the middle of the lens. This is a called a barrell lens for reproduction wich does not have a shutter.
    Is it possible to take apart or not for cleaning or is it a must for a repairman?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    If "the middle of the lens" is the glass facing the aperture, you can probably do it, provided the 210mm is built the same as the 260mm GR II which I own. On each side of the barrel there are 3 tiny set screws sunk into the barrel, securing the lens cells. You have to remove/loosen those with a tiny screwdriver. After that each lens cell assembly can be unscrewed from the barrel by turning it.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I have a 300mm Konica Hexanon GR II the front and rear elements just unscrew to get to the interior. after removing the set screws.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks I did it and it worked well on my 210mm, but now on my 260mm wich I also have there is the dirth inside of the front element I tried to unscrew the front but had no luck so I think I must send it to a repairshop.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin