Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,689   Posts: 1,548,774   Online: 1279

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Images
    I use an 11x14 unicolor tube for four 5x7 sheets a time. I load it in a changeing tent. The only issue I have had is uneven development when I do not start rolling the drum right away. I mean right away. Dump chemicals and roll immediately is the only way I have found to avoid this. I have been considering the jobo tube (I have been told this is not an issue with it) because It will grow as I do. The unicolor won't because it is not made anymore. BUt you can't beat the price.

I do not have total dark and have not needed it. I print on POP so no need for a darkroom either.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Jobo print drum has a cup. The cup holds the chemicals until you turn the drum on it's side. That's the positive. The negative is the cup only holds so much. 500ml? I think.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have been developing 4x5,5x7 and 8x10 Color, transparency and black and white with hangers and tanks for over fifty years, and am still looking for the streaks and uneven development. Following the great yellow God in Rochesters simple instructions, this does not happen.

Any one getting streaks or uneven developing with hangers and tanks is simply not doing it correctly!

This a "bum rap" for tanks and hangers, and is perpetuated by folks who can't follow simple instructions, and don't want to learn how to do it correctly, then they choose to blame the system rather than accept responsibility for their mistakes.

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thanks Charles, I just happend to pick up a dozen 5 x 7 hangers and am looking forward to using them as I have also obtained a 5 x 7 back for my 7 x 17. Are there some directions I could find on line for the process....I seems to me like it would be a very efficient way to go.

Thanks again and in advance
    Dave in Vegas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin