Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,372   Online: 795

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GG in a pinch

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    You might carry a small can of dulling spray or hairspray and a cleared out sheet of film.
    Stop trying to get into my mind, There is nothing there!

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    When I first posted this, I didn't really see a difference between 'the middle of nowhere' and 'the middle of nowhere, leave the paved road and make a left, then go over the hill'. But it does make sense now to carry something acrylic when going further out and then doing something else - if need be - when I get 'back into town'. Or, if weight and space really is an issue - and any horse carrying me will have an issue! - then cleared film could even be rolled up. The only problem would be whether anything applied to it previously would crinkle or move.

Thanks for all of your ideas! Along with an extra black T-shirt in case the bellows gets holed, I'll be better prepared.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin