Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,974   Posts: 1,523,608   Online: 936

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have a 210mm barrel lens from a Agfa process camera for $40. $5 more to ship it. I sell lots of stuff here. It's a repromaster and don't let the cheap price fool you. It's incredibly sharp. PM me if you're interested.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by peters
    Jeremy et al-about Lens and Repro-one should not always judge the book by the cover. What they do carry is some GREAT glass. So if one was to purchase a barrel lens from them which they have some good ones right now you might pay slightly more but can be assured of getting top quality. For instrance they have a Ross 10 inch in barrel. I have this same lens with a shutter which I got from them over thirty years ago. Adequately covers 5x7. Great lens too.
    Best, Peter
    My impression was, no matter the price, it's awfully convenient having all that glass available in one, eat to get to place!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Everyone:

Thanks so much for all of the help. I'm reasonably happy with my decisions, much due to the kindness of APUGers (Jeremy, John, I'm looking at you).

Also, I'm taking up John's subscription deal, something I've been meaning to do for some time now.

Maybe I'll post some results once I get the hang of all this!

Thanks again,
    Nate

gma
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Check the Surplus Shed website. They have all sorts of bargain lenses.
    [FONT=Century Gothic][/FONT][SIZE=7][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrange][/COLOR] I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin