Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,693   Posts: 1,548,961   Online: 773

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Donsta,

I have made 3 negs with this lens...straight on landscape at infinity...seems to be no problem...the lens was recommended to me by Fred at View camera....I also have the 305 Claron....I have not A B'd them yet....I do know the Claron has more movement. I like the smallness of the nikor...could be you are right I will find out in the next few months if it is up to expectation.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Gentlemen, Thank you for all the needed information it was of great help as usual.
    Mike A

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Mike,

I would (if I was going to have only 1 lens for 11 x 14 ) suggest you consider the G Claron 355....

good rumor has it that Jim Galli has one available at the present time.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Another cheap option is a JML 300mm process lens. Sharp, contrasty, covers, and I got mine for 37.00$

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Brook that is a new one for me what is JML , is it larger that f/9...shutter size....do you know is other lengths are available as in the Computar f/9s?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    It also says NuArc. Its an f10 in a barrel off a process/copy camera. I also have a 210 that is an exellent preformer. I see them on feebay from time to time. Seems like a 6 element plasmat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin