Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,863   Posts: 1,583,189   Online: 759

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Filter threads on Angulon 90/6.8 ?

Hi!

In an other thread the filter size was said to be 40.5 mm, this are confirmed at the Schneider web site.

BUT my Angulon (#2 124 434) are smaller and only approx 26.4 mm !! Would that be the standard filter size 27 mm ?? Any other out there with this combination ? And witch filter systems du You use for it ? Would i possible to interface it to the Lee system or cokin P (I currently have both, but plans to sell the cokin)

Best regards :-)
    Morten :-)

"Please ! Bring me into the company of those who seek the truth, and deliver me from those who have found it."

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    As you too have discovered, the Angulon has changed over time. The specifications for the latest ones are quite different from the older ones, in every way. The only thing that hasn't changed is the aperture

I think yours was made for silp-on filters. Measure the outside diameter - is it 30.5mm? If so, it's a slip-on.
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole
    I think yours was made for silp-on filters. Measure the outside diameter - is it 30.5mm? If so, it's a slip-on.
    Well I do not think its the slip-on version as it would not be very much for the slip-on to hold on to.. See enclosed photo (if I manage to get it right :-)

[IMG]file_14554_8745.jpeg[/IMG]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails file_14554_8745.jpeg  
    Morten :-)

"Please ! Bring me into the company of those who seek the truth, and deliver me from those who have found it."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mine looks the same and couldn't be a 40.5mm filter ring size. Back the drawing board on filter adaptation....
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I saw a little trick in Lee Frost's book "Panoramic Photography", p40 - take 4 small balls of Blu-tac and place around the lens, then just use a Cokin or Lee filter. It will hold long enough to take the image.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin