Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,532   Posts: 1,572,648   Online: 957

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

MPP and 6x12 back

Does anyone have any knowledge as to the availability of a 6x16 back theat will fit an MPP series seven camera?

Any directions would be appreciated.

Steve
    Steve

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    If you mean 6x12 back, yes there are several. Probably the most well known is the Horseman.

Look here:

http://www.calumetphoto.com/ctl?PAGE...&type=PRDINDEX
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, I did mean 6 x 12 -- BBQ and a beer on a nice day.

Thanks for the info.
    Steve

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Sounds like a good use for it. I'm planning on ordering one myself in a week or so - assuming I can find a store with one in stock. I'll let you know how it works.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    Sounds like a good use for it. I'm planning on ordering one myself in a week or so - assuming I can find a store with one in stock. I'll let you know how it works.
    i bought a horseman 6x12 (new) back this spring from midwest photo exchange (mpex.com). I can say I wish I had bought it years ago. I did a price search between calumet and b&h and mpex, and mpex was cheaper at the time.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Robert,

Sounds like you have a panoramic itch as well!

Margaret

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by photoluver
    Robert,

Sounds like you have a panoramic itch as well!

Margaret
    Yes, I have an interest as well. I'm been holding off ordering one because I wasn't sure if I wanted to get involved in another format (I already do 35mm and 4x5). But, I'm beginning to think that there are good sales potentials here for panoramic images. FWIW, I am looking at Midwest Photo Exchange as well.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin