Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,707   Online: 908

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Nikkor-W 360mm??

I have been offered the opportunity to purchase this lens. I can find almost nothing about it on the web, other than the specs. I would very much appreciate any feedback from people who have used this lens, as well as any sample images. I am also interested in any pictures made using this lens wide open (or close to). Let me thank you in advance!

it

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What do you intend to do with it ?
    "One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid,
    and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"

-Bertrand Russell

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Do with what? The lens? Take pictures. Landscapes and portraits.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's a flat out wonderful lens. It'll do whatever you want it to do.
    "One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid,
    and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"

-Bertrand Russell

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    It's big. It's got plenty of coverage for 8x10", plenty for 11x14", and almost enough for 12x16".
    No, I've never used one. But it was one of my candidates for my 30x40cm camera, until I stumbled across a 210mm f:6.8 Angulon - uncoated.
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin