Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,691   Posts: 1,548,926   Online: 789

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My B&J Grover takes a 5 1/4" board.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    That is not an adapter on that B&J, it is the end of the bellows. They are folded inward and seat around the lens I guess to improve the light trap. I have one just like it except stripped of that horrid paint sitting here with me. Someone cut that junk out of mine. They look good in stain and lacquer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by barryjyoung
    That is not an adapter on that B&J, it is the end of the bellows. They are folded inward and seat around the lens I guess to improve the light trap. I have one just like it except stripped of that horrid paint sitting here with me. Someone cut that junk out of mine. They look good in stain and lacquer.
    Yeah, I have been looking at my 5x7 B&J field camera, thinking, if I take it apart and refinish it, how long (in years) before I get it back together again. I might just leave it BS Gray.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin