Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,582   Online: 786

Shooter
    Multi Format

4x5 Graflok Back Needed (pretty please)

Hello Everyone, I am having quite amount of difficulty locating a graflok 4x5 back (plus ground glass of course) for a very custom Polaroid conversion and was wondering if anyone here had a spare one they would be willing to sell me. The only limitation would be if it was a revolving back which I don't think would be useful (too thick). The more compact the better, but a graflex graflok back would be ok too. Anyone? Anyone? You would have my undying gratitude of course. Feel free to reply here or email me at artist@patrickjames.net

Thank you,

Patrick James

Shooter
    Multi Format
    These actually come up quite often on the auction site, I won't pay the price they are tyring to get, but again, they are not that uncommon.

If you need glass, I am sure I can supply that for you.

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dave is right they come up the prices I've start at 40.00 and go up from there

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey everyone- I have tried to get one on ebay but they keep getting ridiculously high bids, and it is not that I am unwilling to pay alot for one, but I keep getting outbid even though I am using esnipe. $125 for a cambo? That was grungy? I think you get my point. I was hoping that someone here would have one to eliminate the uncertainty of the auction sites.
    Patrick

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Here's one...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    These guys bought out graflex, and still have about 120 backs. I am sure they are not cheap, but they are new. Ask for Jim Sr.

3-D Machining in West Palm Beach Florida - 561-842-7119

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have an Industrail Poloroid Camera body, complete with a graflock back, that I could part with. It will not bolt onto a Speed, which is what I bought it for, PM me if you are interested.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin