Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,735   Online: 840

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen Friday
    Two years ago, I bought my wife a Mini-Cooper for her birthday. She looked at it, looked at my photography equipment, and said, "We are almost even."
    Smart man. I wanted a new racing bike so I just got my wife a new Pathfinder.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Romancing the Zone, the first time she sais "No" but here you can see my lense. The next approach after some dining you get to check the bellows. "yep" no leaks there! and wow!, what great extension. Soon your peeking through the ground glass, course by now your seeing everything upside down and backwards. Soon enough though you'll be playing with the diaphram getting your perspective right and "boom" with a quick release all the negatives your dealing with become positive. Sounds like like a great relationship to me, Who needs the wife? BUY the Camera!!!!
    BTW Don't tell my wife I said this she might hold my cameras hostage. Put me on restriction for a couple weeks.
    Stop trying to get into my mind, There is nothing there!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    The more I read this thread, the happier I am that I'm single, and the only woman in my life at the moment is a chihuahua!

-Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mimi05.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    I must be confused but In my humble opinion your not talking about spending, your talking about investing!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Aodhán
    I must be confused but In my humble opinion your not talking about spending, your talking about investing!
    Ypu!

Both for wife AND equipment.

G

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin