Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,478   Online: 1086

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Gowlandflex owners headsup. Wolly Portrait lens pair.

I hope this does not offend folks and if it does I can close the thread. But I wanted to draw attention of Gowlandflex owners that I have a perfectly matched pair of "portrait" lenses selling on the bay. The are the 10" f4.5 Wolly's and are 2 numbers apart in serial. They've lived on a Camerz which used the same dual lens focus principle that the Gowlandflex does.

#1 has it's original shutter

#2 has it's barrel and I've sweetened the deal for non dual lens users with a shutter.

Just seems like it would be sweet to keep the pair together. Plus they aren't really worth that much and sometimes grabbing a sleeper is kind of fun. I understand they are VERY smooth doing portraits wide open.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Would be perfect for my Gowlandflex Too bad they`re in separate auctions, I just can`t risk ending up with just one of them...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin