Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,717   Posts: 1,483,082   Online: 908

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images

Image circle for Kodak 203 mm

Does anyone know what the image circle for the Kodak 203 mm f7.7 is when the lens is stopped down to f/45 (this is all the way down on my lens)?
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I know it covers 5x7 but not by how much. I've one for sale btw.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My notes says 213mm circle.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks, I was just wondering. A couple of weeks ago, for the heck of it, I took a shot with it on my 8x10 but haven't developed the negative. I think I will make myself do that this weekend. I'm getting really curious to see how much coverage I really got.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Graflex site has a table that lists the image circle for that lens at 216.

http://www.graflex.org/lenses/lens-spec.html

I have what I assume is the copy camera version, which actually has 207.3 written in pencil on the rear cell rim. It's really quite nice but I have to use the focal plane shutter on the old Anniversary Graphic which has, in this humid and oppressive summer, developed a bit more personality that it strictly needs to have. It has gone democratic on me (small "d"), deciding to vote on whether or not a particular shot really ought to be taken with a proper shutter speed. Works well in air conditioning though, so I'm hopeful for autumn sessions.

Whitey

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin