Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,858   Online: 883

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For a 300 is lens I would consider nothing other than the 305 G claron. Unlike the Fuji spec for the 300 8.8 which is perhaps the very most you can expect coverage-wise, the Schneider is conservative and it has enormous coverage reserves on 10x8 as well as being V sharp and small. Outstanding lens in modern shutter.

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Another vote for the 305 G-Claron!
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

How would you put a reducing back(6x17) on another reducing back (5x7?) Maybe Ebonys attach differently, but you might want to make sure you could do that before worrying about it(or are you refferring to a 6x17 insert?) If Ebony has sliders, that would be an efficient way of getting two 4x10s on a single sheet of 8x0 film for the wieght, bulk and cost of a simple piece of small wood shingle.

I think you'd be happy with a 305mm G-claron too.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks for the suggestions. I'm now trying to locate a 305 Claron. Not easy!
    Macy
    Just trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin