Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,529   Posts: 1,543,964   Online: 1092

Shooter
    Large Format

Impatiently waiting ... my new baby-ULF

Though I'm not at home at the momemt and I have to do the most things remotely I couldn't resist with this offer, with confidence on the seller and the pictures of this nice toy I booked it.

It comes complete as shown with lens a 300mm Tessar and one film holder.... my new always-with-me-camera:-))

But, as usual one holder isn't enough.

Is someone of you able to identify this camera and the holder? Perhaps I'd be able to locate a source for them to get 2 or so more before I come home to finally get the set... otherwise it'd be nice but long lasting job for me to build some more in my personal carpenter's workshop...

Ups, the format is 10x12 inch!

Any input welcome

Horst
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails baby-ulf.JPG  
    everything becomes more worse. one thing becomes better: the moral becomes more worse.

laz
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingLink
    Any input welcome
    Horst
    Can't help with the camera ID, but my input is it's a beauty and congrats on the new baby! Any name yet?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Perhaps something like "pet(of the family)" ... cause she will be only an appetizer and the larger will follow;-)
    everything becomes more worse. one thing becomes better: the moral becomes more worse.

My guess--and guess it is---is that its Japanese in origin since they made cameras that fit onto turntables(the big hole in the bed) until fairly late. I could be wrong though. I think Kodaks were available in 10x12 format(I have a contact print of my Dad's Band circa 1930s somewhere around here) but I don't think your camera is a Kodak---it just dosen't look like one.

BTW, Nice looking camera---congratulations!

You might give Equinox Photo a try for holders.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thank you for info and wishes!
    Just dropped a note to equinox to be alerted if they get one or more holders.

With a chance I'll have the cam within the next two weeks, perhaps I'll discover a label ... though it's equal WHO has built her, perhaps a Tachi-Hao from 1732;-)

With the original holder it should be easy to take the measures and ... spend some more nights vanished in the cellar;-)

Horst

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin