Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,952   Posts: 1,522,731   Online: 868

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    At worst, if the lenses are in good order they can be rescued and the rest dismantled and tossed. I know, tossing something that seems perfectly good goes against the grain, but big heavy copy cameras aren't in much demand these days.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Miller
    These large copy cameras really have very limited use for photographers. I know of two people who have adapted them for photographic applications. The first is a fellow in Chicago and the second is Clyde Butcher in Florida.

These are typically so large that moving becomes a problem. Second their film capabilities are so far outside the normal photographic formats as to represent massive overkill.

Both of the photographers that I mentioned are using their copy cameras as enlargers for enlarging ULF negatives (12X20). Most photographers who use ULF equipment contact print their negatives and very few are inclined to enlarge their negatives.
    Donald,
    Do you know the name of the gentlemen from chicago that does the ULF printing? I e-mailed with him once but I have lost any address I might have had.
    Thanks,
    Mike Allen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin