Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,917   Posts: 1,521,927   Online: 1110

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PCGraflex
    I tried using paranoid but gave it up as my confidence built up. I thought it was a waste and at 2 bucks a pop, it wasn't really helping much. I figgured that I might as well bracket since I process my B\W anyway. Sometimes I shoot M\F along with the 4x5 if on the pod and process that first. However, I still woudl like to use it from time to time but it's so damn spendy.
    Spendy it may be, but when you're shooting 'chromes for a client, it's the fastest way I know to get a warm fuzzy feeling that you did your job right...
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bobfowler
    Spendy it may be, but when you're shooting 'chromes for a client, it's the fastest way I know to get a warm fuzzy feeling that you did your job right...
    I heard that, when shooting for a client, the $2.00 a pop, is well worth the price...

Dave

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin