Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,944   Posts: 1,557,724   Online: 1210

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Laz.
    I have an 8x10 changing tent.... the one made by photoflex http://www.adorama.com/PFCR.html thats a link to what it looks like.
    it folds up to sorta be like those windshield sunshades. Works great. I just no longer need it because I bought a bigger changing tent for the 717 holder so dont need the 8x10.
    PM me if yer interested.

For holders I'm partial to the black wooden ones made by Graflex for Eastman Kodak. Get 'em on eBay or from Midwest Photo or Brooklyn camera exchange. Cannibalize the leakers for parts(or if you bought them from a dealer, send the leakers back for other holders)

Cheers!

laz
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by scootermm
    Laz.
    I have an 8x10 changing tent.... the one made by photoflex http://www.adorama.com/PFCR.html thats a link to what it looks like.
    it folds up to sorta be like those windshield sunshades. Works great. I just no longer need it because I bought a bigger changing tent for the 717 holder so dont need the 8x10.
    PM me if yer interested.
    Tried to PM you but I'm afraid you've "exceeded your limit" of message space....Bad bad boy you! (Yup, interested. You can PM me )

-Bob
    [SIZE=1]I want everything Galli has![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]I want to make images like Gandolfi![/SIZE]
    rlazell@optonline.net

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin