Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,650   Online: 991

Shooter
    Large Format

I need Readyload boxes

I am in need of a couple Readyload boxes. The boxes I want are the ones for the old kodak double sided 4x5 packets that measure 5 1/4 X 10 1/2 X 1 inch. This is smaller than the new single sided Kodak and Fuji boxes. PM me if you have a couple to spare with price shiped to salt Lake. Thanks John
    DIGITAL IS FOR THOSE AFRAID OF THE DARK.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by raucousimages
    I am in need of a couple Readyload boxes. The boxes I want are the ones for the old kodak double sided 4x5 packets that measure 5 1/4 X 10 1/2 X 1 inch. This is smaller than the new single sided Kodak and Fuji boxes. PM me if you have a couple to spare with price shiped to salt Lake. Thanks John
    I have a bunch of the fuji boxes you can have for the cost to ship if you want them. I understand they are bigger then you want, but all the same there yours if you want them.

Pete
    "…Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action."

Frank Tibolt

WWW.DENDRINOS FINE ART.COM

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks any way. I have several of the large boxes, I need a couple of the smaller ones.
    DIGITAL IS FOR THOSE AFRAID OF THE DARK.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin