Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,536   Posts: 1,572,720   Online: 765

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Slip on filter adapter for 127mm Ektar???

I have a couple of lenses now that have 38mm slip on lens caps - the Kodak 127mm Ektar is one such - and am trying to find a slip on filter adapter or step up thingy. Can anybody suggest a soure?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BradS
    I have a couple of lenses now that have 38mm slip on lens caps - the Kodak 127mm Ektar is one such - and am trying to find a slip on filter adapter or step up thingy. Can anybody suggest a soure?
    I asked the guys at MPEX once. They said they have a big box of the adapters...but that no one would go searching through it for you!

Check with equinoixphotgraphic.com. Sometimes they have stuff like this not listed on the site.

Next Saturday is the San Jose Photo Fair. Usually there are a few people with lots of filters and adapters. However, I failed to find something for my 152mm Ektar last time.

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    http://largeformatphotography.info/l...ic/502248.html

You might want to read that.

I don't know if I mentioned this in a different thread but if not. KEH has a bunch of Lindhall hoods. The one I got [I think less then $20 in bargain conditon] was a hassleblad fit. Around the outside are screws you tighten to fit the outside of the lens. It takes 3x3" filters. So for the money you get a hood and a filter holder. OTOH I don't know if it goes small enough for your lens.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks guys. I'll keep looking. Will keep looking. Found lens caps at B&H (or, was it Adorama?). Maye I'll just rig some kind of hood up out of a dixie cup or something....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Brad,

You might check over at the www.graflex.org board, I know Rich just posted a thread overthere about slip on adapters.

Dave

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Satinsnow
    Brad,

You might check over at the www.graflex.org board, I know Rich just posted a thread overthere about slip on adapters.

Dave

Oh, That's so cool! I think I have a series VI to VII adapter ring too. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks Dave.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Brad, not sure if this is what you are looking for but here is one like the one I use for the Crown Graphic on the Optar 135.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by photomc
    Brad, not sure if this is what you are looking for but here is one like the one I use for the Crown Graphic on the Optar 135.

YEP! That's exactly it. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BradS
    YEP! That's exactly it. Thanks!
    Cool, was hoping it was...if you need to search for Series VI adapters, Kodak sold a mess of em at some point. Have some really nice filters for the Crown that go in these, just don't recall where the heck I got them.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thats exactly what i have for my 127 ektar for my crown graphic. Mine you can attach a hood to it as well.

If you need an yellow filter PM me i think i have 2.
    --Ryan

"The negative is the equivalent of the composer's score, and the print the performance." ~Ansel Adams

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin