Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,540   Posts: 1,544,287   Online: 799

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo
    Jim...I have to tell you...your article really made me want a larger camera! I got to thinking just how cheap 8x20 would be...and I have a few lenses that will cover. Now if only I could find a cheap camera that could do 8x20 vertically...time to pull out the wood working tools...

I've probably done more verticals with the 717 than horizontals but that's kind of the cut off point. I think the 8X20 or the 12X20 would fall to pieces if I tried but the 717 is quite stiff. Don't want to hijack Andre's thread.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey, hijack away...

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Welcome to the big gun club. My 4x5 holders now look like they are for a minox.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi again,

I did find the link:
    http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/Tech...20Printing.htm

It is for using APHS film to make enlarged negs for contact printing and using PMK pyro to tame the contrast, should work for camera negs also.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    cool, thanks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin