Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,905   Posts: 1,555,846   Online: 840

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by claytume
    Kerry

do you have weights for the long lenses?.........my main interest is the 1000.

Clayton
    Clayton,

The actual weights (including mounting flange) for the longer APO Germinars are:

600mm = 1880g
    750mm = 3526g
    1000mm = 3790g

Kerry

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by photobum
    Kerry; I have one of your 240's. What a great lens. I'm one of the weird ones interested in the 210. Do you know the filter size?
    Jim,

The 210mm f4.5 Docter Tessar has a 58mm filter size. As a bonus, I will be including a 58mm Zeiss polarizer and a lens hood with each Tessar sold. These are the same accessories I included with the 240mm Germinar-Ws I sold previously. Although they are included at no extra charge, these are actually very high quality, useful items.

Kerry

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by colrehogan
    Kerry,
    I'm interested in one of the 270 G-Clarons.
    Diane,

Please watch the APUG classifieds and respond as soon as you see the ad for the G Clarons. The 270mm will be in very short supply.

Kerry

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Update: The lenses have not yet arrived. Even if they arrive on the 24th, I will not get around to posting them for sale in the classifieds until the evening of the 26th at the earliest, or the morning of the 27th (I have other commitments on the 24th, 25th and morning of the 26th). That assumes they arrive on the 24th or the morning of the 26th. I don't want to officially offer them for sale until they arrive and I have a chance to inspect them to make sure nothing was damaged during shipping. Of course, if there are further shipping delays it will push out the sale date. I'll list them for sale in the classifieds section as soon as I can and will post an update if there are any additional delays.

Thanks to all who have expressed an interest in these lenses and your patience in waiting for them to arrive.

Kerry

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    For those who are wondering why I haven't posted the Germinars for sale in the classified section - they have not arrived, yet. They were shipped about a week later than originally anticipated, and then the packages were further delayed by the holiday shipping rush.

So, they are on their way and expected any day. Once they have arrived, I will inspect them to make sure there was no damage during shipping and then list them in the APUG classifieds.

Thanks for your patience,
    Kerry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Kerry,
    Thanks for the update.
    Ned

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Hi Kerry,

I'm definitely interested in the 1000mm Germinar. Please let me know about price and availability.

Thanks a lot,

Rob Vinnedge (studio5412@msn.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Vinnedge
    Hi Kerry,

I'm definitely interested in the 1000mm Germinar. Please let me know about price and availability.

Thanks a lot,

Rob Vinnedge (studio5412@msn.com
    Rob (and everyone else),

The lenses have not yet arrived. They were shipped later than originally planned and have been delayed during shipping. We are trying to track down their whereabouts. Once they arrive, I will post them for sale in the classifieds section.

Some lenses (especially the 1000mm) will be in very short supply. So, please watch the classsifieds section and be prepared to respond quickly.

Sorry again for the delay and thanks for your patience and continued interest.

Kerry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello,

I will purchase a 240 F9 Germinar if/when they become available.
    Regards,
    Michael Pienta

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Kerry,

Any update? Thanks.

Jason.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin