Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,397   Online: 698

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    As I'm getting a lot of PMs (that's Private Messages - not PMS). I want to post a brief clarification and reiterate what I posted earlier in this thread (for those who may have missed it, please go back to page 5 and read my posting there).

I have no waiting list and am not taking deposits or holding lenses for anyone at this time. The lenses will be sold on a first come, first served basis to APUG sunscribers once they are officially listed in the APUG classifieds. I expect to start (and hopefully finish) listing the lenses this coming Sunday (1/29/06). I will not accept any orders, or hold any lenses, until they have been listed in the classifieds. If you are not an APUG subscriber and want to take advantage of this offer, sign up now. Do not wait. If it doesn't say "subscriber" below your name, when you submit your order, I will not sell you a lens. Also, if you are not already signed up with PayPal, get on the ball and do it now (it takes a few days). Don't wait or it may be too late.

PayPal is required for payment (with very few exceptions - i.e. PayPal is not available in your country). Once the lenses are listed in the classifieds, please send me a PM, tell me what you want and supply your shipping address. I will respond in the order that the messages are received. If you have included your shipping address in your PM, my response will include the total amount to pay, including shipping and insurance. International shipping is available at actual costs. If you fail to include your shipping address, you will receive a response requesting that information and you will be bumped to the bottom of the queue. Once you receive your total, you will have 48 hours to send your payment via PayPal (unless other arrangements have been made). If payment is not received within the alotted time, the lens(es) you ordered will be offered to the next person in the queue.

I have a LOT of lenses to pack up and ship. I won't have time to answer a lot questions about the lenses or the ordering procedures. I have other demands on my time and will be stretched very thin just try to fill orders and get the packages in the mail. Please help me make this run as smoothly as possible. If you have questions about the lenses, please re-read this thread and the links to the descriptions on my website (see the first posting in this thread). If your question is still not answered, post it here in this thread. That will keep it separate from all the private messages I will be getting from those placing orders. It will also allow me to answer the question once, right here where everyone can see the answer. This is much more efficient than answering the same question over and over in private messages. I want to get these lenses in the hands of my fellow APUGers as soon as possible. Your help in making this an efficient process will be most appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kerry

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    OK, I've just listed the 150mm Germinar-W, 240mm Germinar-W, 300mm APO Germinar, 600mm APO Germinar, 750mm APO Germinar, 1000mm APO Germinar and 210mm Tessar lenses in the APUG classifieds. Let the FUN begin!

I see I am already getting many private messages. I will try to get back to everyone with a shipping quote by the end of the day. Please be patient and rest assured the lenses will be sold in the order the PMs are received. I'm going to be quite busy, but will respond as promptly as I can to your requests. Thanks again for your patience. I'll do my best to get the lenses packed up and shipped to buyers as fast as humanly possible. I know many of you have been waiting patiently for these lenses to be listed for over a month. I will do my best to service your requests and get these wonderful lenses in your hands ASAP.

I will also have a few 305mm G Clarons that I will try to list later today, or tomorrow - time permitting.

Kerry

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Wow, that was fast. Pending receipt of payment, the 1000mm APO Germinars are sold out. If you would like to add your name to the waiting list, in case a sale falls through, please respond to the listing in the classifieds, as described there.

Kerry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kerry, thank you for your hard work and generous sharing of these wonderful lens via APUG. Xmas in January! It doesn't get any better than this!....hope you got my pm's.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi Folks,

I just checked my email and have several emails for folks wishing to buy lenses. I'd prefer you use the APUG PM (Private Message) function as it lets me manage requests amd keep track of whose next in the queue much easier than tracking both private messages and emails.

If you responded by email, don't resubmit your request (it will only confuse me further), Ill sort it out. But if you haven't yet responded, please us APUG's PM function - not email.

Thanks,
    Kerry

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Pending receipt of payment, the 210mm f4.5 Tessar/Doctar lenses are also sold out. Additional requests for these lenses will be serviced in the order received should any sales fall through.

Kerry

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Wow! The response has been overwhelming. I don't have an exact total, but I think I've sold in excess of 30 lenses in the hour since I posted the first listing in the APUG classifieds.

As mentioned above, pending payment, the 1000mm APO Germinars and 210mm Tessars are all spoken for. The 600mm APO Germinars are also selling fast and will likely be the next to sell out. The 300mm APO Germinar cells are over half gone. I still have several of the The 150mm Germinar-Ws and 750mm APO Germinars left. The 240mm Germinar-Ws are selling fast, but are plentiful and will not likely sell out within the next few days.

I am literally swamped with requests. I will honor the requests in the order received. Your continued patience is apprciated as I sort this all out, send shipping quotes to buyers and pack and ship the lenses.

The response from the APUG community has been amazing (who would expct anything else). I'll do my best to try to keep up.

Kerry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you Kerry for this opportunity, It is very much appreciated!

I'm going to be one who needs shutters (one zero, and two number ones) and engraving, so count me in when we start organizing for SK Grimes.

And once more, thanks again Kerry!

Best
    Joe

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi Kerry,

Any idea when the G-Clarons will be up?

Thanks!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Just a quick update - I have started sending out shipping quotes. Sorry I haven't gotten back to everyone, yet. Please be patient. I've been packing up and weighling lenses all afternoon/evening. So, far, only the 210mm Tessars/Doctars and 1000mm APO Germinars have sold out. The 600mm Germinar is nearly sold out. There are plenty of lenses (so far) for everyone who has requested 150mm Germinar-W, 240mm Germinar-W and 300mm APO Germinar lenses. I'll try to get caught up on the shipping quotes tonight and tomorrow.

Also, international buyers, have no fear, I haven't sent out shipping quotes yet (it's little more complicated than domestic shipping), but you will not lose your place in the queue due to my slow response - the lenses will be sold in the order you responded, regardless of when you get the shipping quote back from me.

Thanks again for your interest in these lenses. I promise to get them to you as soon as I can.

Kerry

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin