Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,860   Posts: 1,583,135   Online: 839

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

A salute to Jim Galli

I came home from shopping with my wife this afternoon to find a box on my doorstep from Jim, a wonderful old 10" B&L Petzval! Jim, I don't know HOW you got it here so fast, but my hat is off to you sir!
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Likewise, Jim sent me a pretty Fuji seemingly overnight even while he was away over Xmas. Hard to beat dealing with him.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    As good as his shipping is, his product, customer service and knowledge is better.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, I'll add my word for that lovely 240 mm G-Claron which arrived in Norway quickly, well-packed, and in great shape. Thanks Jim!

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Likewise from me - also in Norway. International shipping from him seems to go much faster than from others?
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Me too, paid caltar pro s 300mm on saturday pm, received it on monday. Don't you enjoy weekend, Jim?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Add me to the "We-Love-Jim-Galli" Club. I bought a 305 mm G-Claron from him which he mounted onto a lensboard for me and sent it out pronto. The lens is my new favorite and is soooooooo clean.

S

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ditto with three lenses I have purchased from Jim. Used I go to Jim first rather than someplace I don't know the people. Jim I trust 100%! He's a damn fine person as well.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Let me pile on here as well. Jim got me a nice shutter for a very reasonable amount for my 210 G Claron. I was fretting about having to spend a pile on a new one or a scratched lens on eBay. The shutter he got me even had the correct aperture scale and was all ready to go! Thanks Jim!

13 Critchley Avenue, PO Box 36, Monteith Ont, P0K1P0
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Yeah - the only part about Jim that I don't like is that he won't share the location of his lens mine . He probably knows that I still have all my old gold mining gear standing by, ready to go for when he slips up .

hehehehe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin